(1) The pet food manufacturing process is researched and developed by our company based on the foreign advanced technology.This processing machinery is suitable for the pet food,dog food,cat food and fish feed and shrimp food.
(2) The pet food generally consists of meat,cereals,grain,vitamins and minerals.The general grains,such as soyabean meal,corn meal,cracked wheat,and barley,are ofen used to improve the consistency of the products.
1,We will provide 5 sets molds and one whole set of spare wear for you free of charge.
2,Guarantee time is 1.5 years.
3,Tell me the animal you want to feed,the capacity per hour,the material you have,I will provide the least price.
4.CE certification with our machines.
5.I am always here for you.
6.We have the full production line,click me to get more.
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. Free project planning and design services;
3. Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4. Free long distance shipping management from seller's factory to named place by buyer;
5. Free maintenance and operating training personally;
6. Free new production techniques and formulas;
7. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service;
How pet food is made - making, used, processing, parts
In the 1990s, this $8-billion industry feeds America's 52 million dogs and 63 million cats. Commercially produced pet food has its origins in a dry, biscuit-style dog
Pet Food Processing - Petfood Industry
The latest advances in pet food processing and manufacturing techniques and extrusion research and analysis for dog and cat food manufacturers
Pet Food Production - Engormix
Aug 9, 2006 - Raw ingredient formulation, selection of process equipment, and processing conditions are independent regions of control that may be exercised
Dry Pet food Processing - GEA
Our experience in the food industry and the humanization trend in pet food, as well as the legendary flexibility of our extrusion and drying processing solutions
Pet Food Processing Technology | Equipment
Mixing process is a key process in pet food production. The basic process is to weigh the raw materials in different weight according to fomula, then pour them in
Recipes and Processing - FEDIAF
The pet food industry is able to develop tailored pet food formulations that meet the nutritional requirements of pets due to their nutritional expertise. In the R&D
Manual for the Manufacturing of Safe Pet Foods
Key points of manufacturing management and examples of hazard analysis in the production process by the classification of pet food. 1. Dry and foamed granule
How Pet Food Is Made - Pet Food Institute
Since 1958, PFI has been the voice of the makers of U.S. cat and dog food. ... the manufacturing process to ensure the safest possible food products for our pets