- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
1. Kurkure/Cheetos are special extruded snacks with crunchy and great taste.They are made by a special extrusion processing.The corn grits are moisturized in the flour mixer with water and fed to the Rotary Head Extruder.By adjusting the raw materials, temperature and pressure etc.Due to the two rotary plates,corn grits are squeezed and twisted to curls shapes.The cutting knifes can cut into required lengths.The Kurkure/Cheetos can be fried in cooking oil or toasted in oven and then cooled before flavoring.Seasoning is sprayed on the surface to achieve different favorable taste.
2. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz. we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries.
3. The forced lubrication system, by guaranteed equipment transmission longer life.
4. The screws are made by alloy steel and special craft, the screw life is longer, uses building block system structure, may combine willfully.
5. Raw materials: adopts corn grits as raw materials meanwhile mixing with water and oil.
6. Capacity: 100--150kg/h
7. Flow Chart: Mixer→Screw conveyor→Kurkure machine→Hoister→Separating screen→Vibrating feeder→Continuous fryer→Vibrating deoiling machine→Flavoring line
1) Belt transmission between motor and gear box,reducing energy consumption.
2) Feeding,main driving device, and rotary cutting device adopt inverter to adjust the speed with more powerful drive, stable running, and low consumption.
3) Screw is made of alloy steel with long life.Segmental assembled screws are applied tomore kinds of materials and products
4) Automatic lubrication system can lower down power consumption and prolong the life.
5) Double screws feed equal materials forcibly.
6) Hanging mould and knives seat and bearing knife adjusting system can adjust the kniver exactly and swiftly.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.